Thursday, September 22, 2005

175-mph Monster...

Forecasters said Rita could be the most intense hurricane on record ever to hit Texas, and easily one of the most powerful ever to plow into the U.S. mainland. With winds of 175 mph and gust now reaching 215 mph shows that this mo' fo' is a monster for real. As I drove trying to get to my sisters house today, everyone was trying to get the heck out. Traffic was bumper to bumper and it took me about 5hrs to get to her house when it usually takes about 25 min.

I also got a hold of the Harris County/Houston Flood Zone map and it shows the area where I live in falls in the flood zone. See if you fall in any of the flood zones. Also you can check out the local NEWS here and find out the lates. Hopefully I will be updating to let you know how things are doing here. I'm out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator